PVTRK2 Field Slave Solar Tracker Controller
The networked field slave controller PVTRK2 is based on the CX2™ hardware platform, and is intended to is intended to be part of a larger solar tracking array, controlled by the FXCX2™ Supervisory Controller. All control and monitoring information is relayed through the FXCX2 controller.
See the the datasheet for more details.
- Fully managed by the FXCX2 Controller.
- Supports dual-axis, up to two single-axis, roll-and-tilt, or dual-axis synchronous trackers.
- Calculates solar position using an NREL solar position algorithm instead of relying on irradiance sensors.
- Can issue commands to assume Stow, Storm or Clean positions.
- Extensive fault handling and recovery in case of electro-mechanical failure.
- Basic local tracker control can be done with on-board buttons.
- Monitoring of solar energy production, solar irradiation, and temperature.
- 24V DC power supply.
- IP66 Nema-4x Fiberglass enclosure.
- Connection to external precision inclinometer for elevation control.